All degree programs require completion of the Core Curriculum. A complete description of the core and its requirements is available in the Core Curriculum section of the Daemen catalog. Courses which satisfy a portion or complete a core requirement will have such designation indicated after the course title.
MAJOR: 45 CREDITS
- BIO109/L General Biology I (3/1) — CT
- BIO110L General Biology II (3/1) — CT
- BIO436/L Evolutionary Biology (4/0)
- CHE110/L Chemistry I (4/0)
- CHE111/L Chemistry II (4/0)
- NSC310 Biostatistics (3) — CT
- SELECT ONE:
- BIO302/L General Ecology (3/1) OR
- BIO325/L Cell Biology (3/1)
- SCIENCE ELECTIVES: 18 credits to be selected from recommended Science courses.
CORE: 45 CREDITS
- CMP101 English Composition (3) — CS; ILIT; WI
- CMP311 Adv English Composition (3)– CS; ILIT; WI; RP
- IND101 Sustainable & Critical Relationships (3)
- MTH134 Precalculus (3) — CT; QL
Core Electives: 33 Credits
FREE ELECTIVES: 30 CREDITS
TOTAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS = 120 CREDITS
Suggested Course Sequence
Access the suggested course sequences for: BA in Biology, from the Natural Sciences Department web page or the Program Plans site on the Registrar’s web page.